Comprehensive Home Insurance
What do we insure?
- Dwelling houses, apartments, villas and summer cottages, and so on (except for buildings and premises that are not registered at Cadastru State Enterprise and/or are in disrepair)
- Home property
- Accident insurance for YOUR family
- Third-party liability
- In case of dwellings and home property:
- – Fire (fire propagation, explosion); natural disasters (storm, snowstorm, lightning, earthquake, flood); damage of the water pipeline systems, sewerage systems, heating systems and firefighting systems, water penetration from neighbouring premises; fall of airships or parts thereof, or of other objects; unlawful actions of third parties (acts of vandalism, theft, robbery, hold-up). Home property is not insured against a lightning stroke. Extra risk: ‘third-party liability insurance’
- In case of accidents:
- – Death, disability and injuries resulting from an accident
- In case of third-party liability:
- – Damages that may be incurred on other persons (e.g.: flooding a downstairs neighbour)
- A filled-in application (standard form of the Insurer)
- Documents that may attest the cost of property proposed to be insured – assessment report, purchase and sales agreements, invoices, bills, etc.
- Other documents requested by the Insurer (identity card, photographs, etc.)
Telephone: +373 22 78-57-12 / +373 69 509 550